Odeeo is building the future of audio advertising. We’re a startup focused on creating solutions for publishers to unlock the fastest-growing segment of marketing spend, and empowering advertisers to reach mobile audiences at scale.
As an Ad Operations Manager, you’ll be part of our Demand team working to grow and expand partnerships with advertisers.
Your focus will be onboarding new advertisers, as well as managing existing advertisers including brands, agencies, and programmatic platforms. You’ll own the day-to-day relationship and be responsible for performance analysis, campaign optimization, technical support and account growth through strategic selling.
- Perform deep analysis to create actionable insights and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for growth and build an action plan to implement it successfully.
- Perform daily optimization on ad campaigns and work with our demand (Advertisers) partners to maximize revenue.
- Lead new monetization initiatives.
- At least 1 year experience as an Ad Ops Manager – A must
- Previous experience managing relationships with SSPs and agencies
- Solid understanding of the programmatic advertising space
- Data-driven and creative mind
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and Hebrew
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Excel
- Mobile-app monetization experience
- Previous experience working in the Gaming industry