- Create real value from data and communicate it to the various stakeholders; Work closely with Management, R&D, Sales, DS, Product etc.
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Design and create BI ETLs, reports, and dashboards that will provide insights about the product and business performance.
- Work with a variety of relational and non-relational databases (Redshift, MySQL, MemSQL and others).
- Develop ETL processes using different tools (Pentaho, Airflow, Python, Jenkins, and others).
- Design and develop data visualization (Tableau, Quicksight and others).
- 3+ years experience of analytical work, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online advertising industry
- Excellent SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets – a must
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Python (or similar languages) for data manipulation & analysis.
- Passionate about data with outstanding analytical & technical skills
- Methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and drive them to completion
- Ability to think critically when leading projects and take an initiative approach – a must
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and the ability to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and independent
- Experience working with big data in a high scale environment
- Deep understanding of statistical significance, models and tools.