Odeeo is building the future of audio advertising. We’re a startup focused on creating solutions for publishers to unlock the fastest-growing segment of marketing spend, and empowering advertisers to reach mobile audiences at scale.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll oversee existing publisher accounts. Through day-to-day communication, you’ll build strong relationships and establish growth and up-sell strategies tailored to your book of business. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for onboarding new publishers, while working with counterparts internally and externally to ensure that all technical and performance issues are resolved quickly and appropriately.
Success in this role is achieved through building strong relationships, up-selling, performance analysis, technical support, and optimization. The strategic partnership manager is expected to actively contribute to the ongoing success of the business while working in close partnership with the sales, product, and R&D.
- Communicate and work closely with Advertisers and Publishers worldwide to manage relationships.
- Growing revenue from existing accounts and clients.
- Performance and technical focal point for product integration, best practices, and overall account operations.
- Manage and optimize campaigns; analyze performance and recommend/implement improvements to meet customers’ monetization objectives.
- Supporting the sales team in pre and post-sale stages.
- Minimum 1-year experience within a global advertising or gaming company.
- 2 years experience in client management from global operating companies.
- English at a native level.
- Sales-oriented, strong ability to negotiate.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients, management, and peers.
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities.
- Details-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Passionate for games and knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Bachelor degree.